2020 is here and I would like to reintroduce myself to you guys (or introduce myself for those who don’t know me).
So I chose 30 cause I’m currently 30 years of age. And why not share 30 facts to celebrate that? Here we go.
30 Facts About Me:
Here are some facts about me. Which most people would never be interested in but hey I’m doing it anyways. I realized I’ve never properly introduced myself here so here I am telling you guys stuff about myself.
Some of these facts might be surprising but most might be just meh. Lol.
1. My full first name is Romina Franchesca.
2. I was born and raised in Davao City, Philippines.
3. All my family and friends in the PI call me “RF” (based on my initials).
4. I have 3 siblings and I’m the oldest.
5. I graduated Medical School in 2015.
6. I’m a registered nurse in Nevada.
7. I got married to the love of my life at 26 years old.
8. I took piano lessons when I was 11 years old.
9. All throughout my teenage years, my favorite color is Black.
10. I don’t have a favorite color right now.
11. I had a mental breakdown in college. Dark times.
12. I’m forever a Potterhead. Always. (Get it? Lol)
13. My favorite drink is Boba Milk Tea. I’m obsessed. I can drink that everyday.
14. I was a Job’s Daughter. (Look it up)
15. I never wanted to be a doctor or anything related to the medical field.
16. I was obsessed with Wicca in high school.
17. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
18. I love watching horror movies and series. Basically anything dark.
19. My favorite snack is Flaming Hot Cheetos.
20. I love reading YA romantic/fantasy novels.
21. I had my first child at 27 years old.
22. I can speak English, Tagalog, and Bisaya.
23. I love dancing and joining dance classes.
24. I sing very badly and my voice sounds weird. Not ladylike at all.
25. I don’t know how to swim. I float though.
26. I love baking pastries but I don’t eat too much sweets.
27. I’m socially awkward and cannot hold eye contact for long. (But I was told by close friends that I’m funny. Eh.)
28. Forever a Disney baby. I believe this is because I’m such a dreamer. (Might be in a bad way sometimes)
29. The first time I asked people to call me Mina was when I moved to Las Vegas.
30. I get drunk easily since I can never say no when my friends hand me drinks.
Well there you go! 30 facts about me that are hopefully interesting to some of you guys. Cheers!